Experience Better Outcomes Today: Patient-Centered Medication Management
You could potentially benefit from a unique comprehensive approach which enables your healthcare providers to manage your medications for better healthcare outcomes.
Do any of these characteristics describe your situation?
- Are you taking five or more medications (including non-prescription medications)?
- Are you currently taking, or having a need to be prescribed medications including certain statins, chronic pain medications, chronic beta-blockers, SSRI or antiarrhythmic therapies?
- Are you older than 55 and on 2 or more chronic medications?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you are a candidate who might benefit from a personalized GenoPATH™ Comprehensive Medication Reconciliation approach. (You can also take our GenoPATH™ Medication Risk Assessment to determine your level of risk.)
The GenoPATH™ solution combines medication management with the science of genetics. The personalized diagnostic analysis provides enhanced insights to your physicians regarding what medications and corresponding dosages are best for you and whether or not you are likely to suffer side effects or adverse reactions.
For many patients, particularly those on multiple medications, this unique patient-centered solution provides insights to your physician that can help them identify opportunities to:
- Improve your healthcare outcomes and reduce the likelihood that you will suffer unnecessary side effects associated with drug-to-drug interactions;
- Reduce the likelihood of unnecessary pain and suffering associated with side effects from medications that are not suited for you as uncovered through knowledge of your genetic makeup;
- Potentially reduce the number of medications you are taking through a more comprehensive approach to managing dosages and specific medications based on a highly personalized analysis;
- Utilize your personal GenoPATH™ MyPATH™ analysis to work collaboratively with all of your physicians to manage your medications for the best outcome.
The GenoPATH™ Difference: Available Today
The GenoPATH™ Comprehensive Medication Management solution is available today through a network of participating physicians.
Because your genetics do not change, you only have to take the diagnostic test once but it can provide benefits for the future if combined with regular updates regarding all of your medications. Regular updates to any changes in your healthcare needs or potential medication needs can be submitted by your physician and reanalyzed against your personal profile for ongoing insights important to achieving the best healthcare outcomes for you as your needs evolve.
For more information, see our resources designed specifically with you, the patient, in mind. View any of the links below: